XG4M-U: Unique locking system, with lock levers on strain
relief / socket instead of on plug, saves 24% of space
• Space-saving Box-type Plugs (XG4C) available.
• Can be used with XG5 IDC Connectors for discrete wires, XG8
Original PCB Plugs, and the XG2 IDC Bus Connectors for PCBs.
• The Original Plugs (XG8) and the Box-type Plugs (XG4C)
can be locked using External XG5Z and XG4Z Lock Levers.
• Conforms to MIL standards (MIL-C-83503). RoHS Compliant.
• UL recognition (file No. E103202)(Except XG4U and XG4H)
|Connector Type||Header, Shrouded|
|Contact Type||Male Pin|
|Number of Positions||10|
|Number of Rows||2|
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|
|Row Spacing||0.100″ (2.54mm)|