Features of PICkit 2 Debug Express:
– PICkit 2 Development Programmer/Debugger
– 44-pin demo board with PIC16F887 Midrange PIC microcontroller
The PIC16F887 may be debugged directly without any additional hardware.
– A series of 12 Lessons on assembly programming that cover I/O, A/D converters, timers, interrupts, and data tables (All source code files are provided)
– A Debugging Tutorial on using the PICkit 2 as a debugger with the MPLAB IDE (Ch. 4 of the PICkit 2 User’s Guide)
– Getting Started in C tutorial on developing and debugging in C with a FREE CCS PCM™ Midrange C Compiler Demo* for PIC16F887(contained on the PICkit 2 CD) *2kWord Program Limit.
– Getting Started in C tutorial on developing and debugging in C with a FREE HI-TECH PICC™ LITE C Compiler with MPLAB IDE
– FREE! Microchip’s MPLAB IDE software for a complete code development environment