DESCRIPTION The MB3759 is a control IC for constant-frequency pulse width modulated switching regulators. The IC contains most of the functions required for switching regulator control circuits. This reduces both the component count and assembly work.
• Drives a 200 mA load
• Can be set to push-pull or single-end operation
• Prevents double pulses • Adjustable dead-time
• Error amplifier has wide common phase input range
• Built in a circuit to prevent misoperation due to low power supply voltage.
• Built in an internal 5 V reference voltage with superior voltage reduction characteristics
• One type of package (SOP-16pin : 1 type)
• Power supply module
• Industrial Equipment
• AC/DC Converter etc.