The RFM67W is a fully integrated transmitter which can operate in the 315, 434, 868 and 915 MHz licence free ISM bands.The transmitter has two modes of operation, a conventional MCU controlled mode and a ‘standalone’ mode which enables the RFM67W to download configuration and messages from an E2PROM in response to a user input. Stand-alone mode makes the RFM67W ideal for miniaturized or low cost remote keyless entry (RKE) applications. It also offers the unique advantage of narrowband and wide-band communication in a range of modulation formats.
The RFM67W offers high RF output power and channelized operation suited for the European (ETSI EN300-220-1), North American (FCC part 15.231, 15.247 and 15.249) and Japanese (ARIB T-67) regulatory standards.
– +17 dBm to -18 dBm Programmable output power.
– Bit rates up to 600 kbits / sec.FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulation.
– Stand-alone mode: No need for a host MCU.
– Consistent RF performance over a 1.8 to 3.7 V range.
– Low phase noise (-95 dBc/Hz at 50 kHz) with automated PLL
– calibration and fully integrated
– VCO and loop filter.
– On chip RC timer for timer/wake-up applications.
– Low battery detection.
– 16-PIN SMD package
– Low cost
– Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
– Remote Control / Security Systems
– Voice and Data RF Communication Links
– Process and building / home control
– Active RFID
– AMR / AMI Platforms